What Is Alumina Ceramics And Finding The Best High Alumina Products Manufacturers In India?
Alumina ceramics are a type of ceramic that is used for manufacturing industrial products. It is made up of bauxite. The varying amounts of alumina in it give the varying ceramic characteristics for industrial usage.
The high halumina ceramic products has several properties that make it highly useful in industrial usage. It is highly tensile, thermal shock resistant is resistant to corrosion, temperature resistant, durable, and is bioinert.
For the industries around the country using alumina ceramics, they should look for only the best high alumina ceramic wares manufacturers in India.
Types of high alumna ceramics products
Alumina ceramics are divided into different types based on the amount of alumina present in the ceramic. The amount of alumina decides the traits of the ceramic and how it can be used. For example, more alumina means more tensile strength, more resistance to chemicals, and more inert. As a result, different alumina ceramics are used for varying applications:
- Ninety-two per cent – Grinding media, brushing, industrial components, electrical parts, and packaging.
- Ninety-four per cent– Laser components, bearing coatings, pressure sensors, and electron tubes.
- Ninety-five per cent– High voltage bushings, x-ray and metal feed through, medical implants, etc.
- Ninety-six per cent– Wear guides, wear nozzles, electrical connector housings, and blood valves.
- Ninety-seven per cent- Microscopes, laser equipment, sensors, electric optical devices, microwave windows.
- Ninety-eight per cent– Military applications like armour, housings, structures, etc.
- Ninety-nine per cent– Thrust washers, bearings, counterface seals, wave lasers, photolithography, semiconductor chambers, etc.
Uses of alumina ceramic
Today, there are several uses of alumina ceramics in the commercial world. The industrial and mechanical features of alumina ceramics make it a useful engineering material. Here are some of the usages of ceramic alumina:
Alumina ceramics are useful in making laboratory wares. The reason behind this is its corrosion resistance from heat, environmental factors, and chemicals. The alumina ceramics are also tensile, durable, etc.
The insulating material of electric components
The alumina ceramics have heat resistance properties along with thermal shock and dielectric properties. These properties allow these ceramics to be used in insulating materials.
Alumina ceramics are highly useful in making cutting tools. It is because the material is highly tensile, strong, and has thermal conductivity.
Ceramic alumina is internet in nature, which means it does not affect any chemical or biological substance. Also, it is polished and wears and tear-resistant. That is why it is used for making cochlear implants, bone implants, artificial joints, etc.
The alumina ceramics are highly useful in making limitary grade supplies. The ceramic type has high shock resistance traits and string and durable. This is why it is used for making bulletproof jackets and as body armour for helicopters and tanks.
As the applications of alumina ceramics are on the rise, finding the best manufacturer has become all the more crucial. Choosing the right High Alumina Products manufacturers in India means relying on their high service quality and price and quality ratio.